Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorite Sayings

So in the Facebook profile it has this section where it asks what your favorite saying is. As I was thinking about it, I realized there were quite a few of them, so here goes (updated ones are in blue):

(1) "There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid ______." Although that''s more a philosophy than a saying.

(2) "Dude......" I like using the word "dude....," does that count?

(3) And my all time favorite: "Not gonna happen." :)

(4) "This is not going to end well...."

(5) And according to my friend D, evidently I like to say, "I have a bad feelings about this..." I don't recall saying it all that much, but since it was brought to my attention, I'll throw it in here, what the hell. :)

(6) "Awesome!" Can't go wrong with that.

(7) "Lovely!" In a sarcastic way. My friend E started using that back in San Diego, especially with regards to anything stupid at work, "That's just lovely," she'd say. I don't think I've use that word in a positive way since then.

(8) "Not gonna happen!"

I will slowly add to this list as more come to me...

No comments: