Monday, June 8, 2009

Moola ~ Dinero ~ Money ~ $$$

Dine San Jose is going on this week where 25 participating restaurants have these 3 course preset menus for $20, $30, or $40 per person. Not only did my normally el cheapo Hubby went to dine with me, he also consented to visit up to 4 restaurants with me before the event ends on 6/13!!

Tried AP Stumps yesterday, don't get what the hype was all about. The steak was mediocre; the pork chop was way, way, way too dry. Even the creme brulee was unremarkable. Perhaps they give you the el cheapo stuff for the el cheapo menu. Rest be sure I am not going back there again, ever.

Bella Mia tonight was absolutely amazing. The salad, the RARE filet mignon, the dessert. Yum. It is at times like this that I develop extra appreciation for having a JOB! :D

No comments: