Monday, April 27, 2009

More Atheists Shout It From the Rooftops - NYTimes.com

More Atheists Shout It From the Rooftops - NYTimes.com

Wow! I did NOT realize that this whole atheism thing is a movement, and that I have inadvertently joined said movement. I guess I never thought religious is such a big deal coming from a place where what kind of cars do you drive and what brand of watches do you wear are a more prevailing questing that which church do you go to. But I suppose it will take a movement in this country to truly have separation of church and state.

You'd laugh when you hear about how I ended up joining this movement. Ready?

I went on Hulu.com to watch Celebrity Apprentice (yes, I was that bored if you must ask) -> the advertisement on Kiva.org preceded the actual show -> I went to visit Kiva.org (never did watch the episode of Celebrity Apprentice) -> bumped into this group called AASFSHNR (short for Atheists, Agnotics, Skeptics, Freethinkers, Secular Humanists, and the Non-Religious)-> joined said group and have been following their discussion since

Yes, Celebrity Apprentice started it all. Go figure!

When I started this blog, it was only going to be about random, petty stuff in my life that nobody cares about... but I guess I did name it my soapbox -- blanket coverage for everything. :D

No comments: