Monday, August 17, 2009

The Value of Dilbert

To date it still amazes me that some people have never read Dilbert. How is that possible? I guess perhaps if you are in a field that's entirely rid of idiotic bosses/workers (right!). It's like Seinfeld, it's no Gone with the Wind, but it's classic of its own. How do I begin to explain the value of Dilbert, let's just say I was having a crazy day of Friday, but I just had to go to the Dilbert website and find and print out this strip, in color.

Dilbert.com

The new application that we have "adopted" at work is most definitely created by the same team!!!! It was my very faint effort to maintain my sanity by rummaging through the website, print out this strip, and stick it on my cube. I did not, however, put the name of the application on top on it, which I was very tempted. I was supposed to be one of the person promoting this big stinking pile of shit to everyone else!! I may have to lie through my teeth to get people to use this piece of shit, but I sure as hell ain't going to do it with a big smile!

No comments: