Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I Want. What I Really Really Want.

I have been meaning to do this for a while now... to compile a list of what I would like to do at least once in this life time (No, because of my age, I don't think I can quite call this a "bucket list" just yet.)

What I Would Like to At Least Try Once In This Life Time (Not specifically in this order)

1) Help someone deliver a baby (after I got my CPR certification, of course. Still pending a volunteer. Of course I'd feel much better if the situation calls for it... and pray very, very hard that there will be no complication)

2) Drag racing (on a real course, of course, not street racing)

3) Have a book published, preferrably this blog... or something along that line (I have no dignity, self-publishing counts, especially through Amazon)

4) Do a stand up comedy skit at a public place

What I Wanted to Do And Already Accomplished

1) Draw blood (for lab purposes) on a heart-beating person (yes, myself count, heart's still beating last I checked)

2) .... I'm sure there were more, but I forgot after I've crossed them out the list...

No comments: