Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Hat with Two Pom Poms



After watching today's Big Bang Theory I went on a mission searching for Penny's Santa hat with two pom poms online. It wasn't easy to find, I came across a couple more blogs of women (?) expressing their desires for said hat before I finally found a place that sells it. Okay, there was another one, but I can't find the link again. So to help my fella sisters who are searching for this products, here's the link.

Knit Santa Hat - Costumes For Santa

Evidently the original site I found already sold out of said product. I sure would like to think I have something to do with that. :) Here's another place where you can find this hat! ~ $20!

Berkeleyhat


A reader suggested this place (Price has been lowered to $25 today! That's the Christmas spirit! Good luck all in getting one!):-

Bostoncostume

Adding a picture for you kiddos too. :)

**Many people seem to also be looking for the pattern for this hat. If you know where one can be found, please leave the link in the comment box to help out your fellow knitting enthusiasts. :)

It seems any places I was able to find are sold out of this hat, there's this place that offers to custom knit one for you, but it says to allow 3 days for her to knit, I'm not sure that will make Christmas...

helpmymudder.com


Puckish had found a pattern for us!! Thanks, Puckish!

Pattern for Penny's Hat

The home made one actually looks better than the store bought one. :( The pom poms on the store bought one is not yarn, it's hard inside. :( Ah well, that's not for knowing how to knit. :'(

14 comments:

Heather McKeon said...

Thank you so much! You made finding this hat super easy.

Anonymous said...

OMG Thank you! I was just about to go on this mission, and you saved me some time!

Anonymous said...

Rats! The link said product could not be found. Any idea of the other link? Thanks.

Constance said...

There is also another place that sells it. However, has anyone found the actual knit pattern for it? http://www.bostoncostume.com/Knit-Santa-Hat-with-Pom-Poms-p1177.html

cahalan said...

Or you can try this one too. Just $20. :)

http://www.berkeleyhat.com/knitsantahat.html

Unknown said...

I found your blog while looking for the crochet or knit pattern also. Have you heard from anyone with a link to a pattern?

cahalan said...

Sorry, Randi, I haven't, but I have included a blurb in my entry to see if anyone else does.

Unknown said...

My friend sent me a PDF with a pattern from a site called ravelry. It is for a baby pattern but you could make it bigger for an adult. I think the site is free to join. The pattern name is Christmas-y Santa Hat by Marina Hayes.

Henrik said...

Does anyone know where to get it? It seems to be sold out everywhere...Was hoping to get a late christmas gift for my wife (or a real early one...)

Unknown said...

Pattern! http://ellenish.livejournal.com/94401.html

domy said...

Mil gracias!! (thanks a lot)

escribo desde Chile.. buscaré quien me teja este lindo gorro!!


(I will search who can knit me that lovely hat!

Anonymous said...

i only just watched that episode and all these websites dont sell it anymore :( not even ebay! lol anyone know where it could still be?

SwishySwashy said...

I want to get this in advance for Christmas this year also, but unfortunately none of these links have them for sale yet (am assuming it will become available a bit closer to Christmas this year and I am a bit eager!). Either way, has anyone got a link to get this now?

Anonymous said...

I found it here. It says they have only 2 in stock.

http://www.amazon.com/Cute-Knit-Santa-Hat-Poms/dp/B003JLB182/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1