Friday, September 11, 2009

Funny

Isn't it funny how you can look back at your past relationships and all of a sudden all the BLARING red lights that you have somehow missed back then are now crystal clear to you?

Take my first boyfriend for example, his biggest gripe about me was that I'm a tomboy. Hey, nothing wrong with men who like their women feminine, but really, why are we wasting each others' time? Obviously I am not going to turn into a feminine female in a million years.

Second one's biggest gripe was my intolerance towards stupid people. I am still trying to figure out what's so wrong about that. Third one is evening funnier, he absolutely could not stand my super blunt personality. Ugh. Anyone who knows me can tell you that that pretty much defines my personality. Man, to think that I have wasted so much time on all these jokes!

I just can't believe how many years it took me to see this clearly....

No comments: